Sunday, November 13, 2011

Adding Back Eggs

It was so nice to wake up and have eggs for breakfast! I made a wrap in the morning with Brown Rice Tortilla and three eggs.
 Egg Wrap
I had a great workout in the park and afterwards my snack was pineapple and pecans. Then we went kitty shopping for Roxy’s 10th birthday. We found the perfect little kitty that Rox named Cougar.
Cougar and Roxy
For Lunch, I had two eggs on Gluten free toast, this was SO good! I was waiting for egg day to have this bread because it is made with eggs, but no other elimination ingredients.
For dinner, Mom made an AMAZING Frittata with potato crust. It had spinach, onion, mushrooms and peppers and it tasted like it had cheese and bacon, even though there wasn’t. This is a must repeat recipe! I served mine with salad, butternut squash soup and gluten free toast. Mmm Mmm!!
Frittata, soup and salad
No reactions what so ever, yeah!!! Eggs are great!

No comments: